Eimear lives and works in Northern Ireland between County Tyrone and Belfast. Growing up in the beautiful Irish countryside she developed a passion for nature and vibrant colour - portraying the textures and senses through painting and photography.
Her paintings are created using mainly acrylic paints building textured layers of colour. She describes her style as loose and free.
Along with her passion for painting, she has a love for Photography and interacting with the people it allows her to meet. Many of her landscape paintings are interpretations of her photos from travels and the inspiring Irish landscape.
Eimear works freelance taking commissions for paintings and photography, her work is available through request by email through this website and messaging on social media. Her prints and originals are also available in a number of galleries and stores in Northern Ireland.
Please get in touch to enquire about commissions, work for sale and photoshoots.
- Sept. 2012 - June 2015, 2:1 Bachelor Honours Degree in Photography, Ulster University, Belfast
- Sept. 2011 - June 2012, Foundation Studies in Art and Design, Ulster University, Belfast
- Work selected as one of the favourites from submissions to Source Magazine by picture editor for Financial Times & FT Weekend Magazine, Emma Bowkett. - http://www.source.ie/graduate/2015/ulstunivba/ulstunivba_student_10_57_30_01-05-15/ulstunivba_student_10_57_30_01-05-15.php
- Work chosen to feature in 2015 Pingyao International Photography festival in China.
- Photograph chosen by arts council for billboard in Belfast